TRADEPOINT ATLANTIC WORKFORCE OPPORTUNITY NETWORK
Access to an abundant trained workforce is key for success, that’s why Tradepoint Atlantic has created a workforce opportunity network designed with our tenants in mind, to train and connect a robust regional labor force to jobs in the transportation, distribution, manufacturing, maritime and logistics industry.
Invested partner in creating and filling jobs for its tenants
Supports 1,000 businesses annually with economic and workforce development assistance
Four time Bellwether Award winner and largest training provider in the Baltimore region
Three world-class organizations in partnership to coordinate a workforce system from recruitment and training to retention and employee development.
Workforce Development Goals
We have Your Workforce Needs Covered
- Access to a credentialed, certified pool of job ready candidates
- Workplace skill assessment and instructional design
- Coordinated recruitment with expert staff
- Digital marketing for recruitment campaigns
- Real-time labor demand data
- Job- t screening of candidates for referral
- Employee recruitment events
Train + Hire
- 60 years as the #1 training provider in the region
- Customized technical training across industry sectors
- Upskilling and retooling for employers’ evolving needs
- Vast array of subject matter expert training partners
- Job readiness gap training and barrier removal
- Earn and learn apprenticeship programs
- Decades-long relationships – union and non-union partners
Retain + Promote
- Measured success helping jobseekers gain and retain employment
- Certi cation programs in transportation, logistics, supply chain, facility management and manufacturing
- Advanced topics such as project management, Lean production and computer-aided design
- Post-employment job coaching
- Career ladder counseling that drives entry level career development
- Full life cycle engagement with employers
FedEx Ground is Now Hiring Seasonal Package Handlers
FedEx Ground is currently hiring Package Handlers for the holiday season, and may have full-time and part-time opportunities available after the seasonal rush concludes.
Atlantic Forest Products is now hiring forklift drivers to work in their lumber yard at Tradepoint Atlantic.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Stocking and pulling lumber/building materials.
- Reading shipping orders.
- Receiving paperwork to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be able to lift 40lbs.
- Must pass drug test.
- Must have previous forklift experience.
Hourly compensation will be $12-$15.